Move through the booby traps

When we set off on a course of internal investigation, we meet many sides of our self we may not expect: defiance, innocence, and isolation. As we navigate our internal seas with grace, we begin to understand that everything we've internalized isn't necessarily true. Our spirit offers an alternative to our mind games.

Down the rabbit hole we go.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Introducing the Center for Psychic Healing!

BODY ALIVE has changed it's name to the Center for Psychic Healing! And we've changed more than our name. We have a new space too.
 
I did a play at the Magic Theatre in San Francisco in 95. It was a tremendous role with a fabulous playwright.  It was a great opportunity. But at the same time, I was energetically opening up at a speed I could not understand and I got stuck in pain.  
 
I did not know how to ride the wave of what I was experiencing, I only knew how to sit with one emotion at a time. My emotional life took over instead of me riding my emotions like a wave. 
 
Last month, I bought a surf boa
rd. Nope, I don't surf. The board is the
new sign for the Center for Psychic Healing.  It's the perfect image for the ride we take when we decide to open to our spiritual information. 
And at the Center, you learn how to have your growth in a grounded and healing way. Change always happens, so why not change your relationship to it? 
 
What change are you in the midst of? Are you stepping into the unknown and taking the ride? Or are you resisting your own change? When you sense change is coming you can focus on where you are headed and let the release be, releasing. 
 
Validate yourself. Come for a healing, a reading or step into the training.  We love to see people grow into their truth!

Here are some questions for you to take into your day: What are you ready to outgrow? What old intention are you ready to release? Imagine a new form and give it the blessings of Spring.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment